none
voice capture to memory stream RRS feed

• Question

• I need help with real-time cature voice to memory stream and not after that wav file created.
    Could you explain how exaclty via code I can make capturing voice to memory stream.
    Thanks

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 12:12 PM

All replies

• That is not currently possible in Speech Server.
    Tuesday, March 25, 2008 2:23 PM
  •  

May be exist any API or onsupported way to do this?

Thanks

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 4:13 PM
  • Hi vovanb,

What purpose would this stream serve?  Is there a compelling reason you can't create a 3 way call from the switch?

Eric

Thursday, April 10, 2008 2:20 PM
  • Hi Eric,

I want to use SS workflow functionality and record voice in specific points in flow. So I need to capture voice in real-time from the SS workflow.

Thursday, May 1, 2008 7:59 AM
  •  

Hi vovanb,

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

If you use a .NET reflector on the SS DLLs, you might find your answer, but it's very deep within the system.  I didn't see any easy way to do it.

On the other hand, you might be able to use a conference bridge to have another SS line to sit idle, listening, and send it commands when you want it to start recording.  If you have the resources, perhaps you can write/use a man-in-the-middle RTP stream.

Eric

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 12:09 PM
  • Using anonther SS would result in a wave file recording which is already possible on the one SS by using audio retention.
    Thursday, May 29, 2008 7:05 AM
  •  

Dear Eric and Ahmed,

the making conference to another SS line and recording to wave fiel is not enough because of  I need real-time recording to memory stream.

But may be "If you have the resources, perhaps you can write/use a man-in-the-middle RTP stream."

Could you please explain in High Level how I can achieve RTP recording (is it should be SS line or new SIP line)?

Thanks.

Monday, June 2, 2008 6:24 AM