Problem with AJAX Combobox RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I am having a problem with the ComboBox (and the AJAX extension Update Panel). When I link a ComboBox to a datasource, the page locks up. The page acts as if it is trying to load something (this happens also when I use the Update Panel). If I have just a plain ComboBox, or, if I manually add items then everything is okay (and if I don't have an Update Panel).

I have tried to uninstall/install Visual Studio and all of the Framework versions in thinking that one or both of those items were corrupt. But, I still have the problem. Is there something that may be missing, or, is there something wrong with the software?
    • Moved by YiChun Chen Thursday, September 24, 2009 8:28 AM It's off topic here. (From:.NET Framework Setup)
    Tuesday, September 22, 2009 2:03 PM

Answers

• Hi Dbwalters,

This forum is for the support of .NET Framework installation. Since your issue is related to ASP.NET issue, you could post your thread on ASP.NET Forum. This will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Marked as answer by YiChun Chen Thursday, September 24, 2009 8:28 AM
    Thursday, September 24, 2009 8:28 AM