none
submit error

All replies

• Hi Korporal Kernel,

According to your description, it seems that it's a forum issue, we will move your thread to forums issues forum, and we will improve it later, thanks for your feedback.

Best regards,

Cole Wu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016 1:29 AM
  • I just wrote and submitted a large question, the forum apologized and said it couldn't service my request and try again later BUT LOST THE ENTIRE POST TEXT.

FIX THIS DUMB SITE PLEASE!!!

Please change question heading or else it will be reported as abusive. This is not correct way to express your feelings on forum.

I do agree with you this is bug and this whole forum is buggy they introduce some feature and that disturbs the one which was running file, its feels crap, but then again this is public forum. 

Cheers,

Shashank

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it

My TechNet Wiki Articles

MVP

Tuesday, May 3, 2016 9:05 AM