Change CRM License Type in Office 365 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We are changing out license types due to a change within the MS partner provided licenses. We have moved from 'Microsoft CRM Online Professional' which expired March 31st, to 'Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online internal use rights (IUR) benfit for MPN members'.

Switching the licenses seem like a trivial process and appeared to work until about a day later, which is, I am guessing, how long it took to actually transfer the license replication information.

Looking within CRM, I can see that about half of the people that transferred are registered as 'enabled' and the others are 'disabled'. This includes some of the other administrators.

In troubleshooting this, I returned one of the users back to the old license, waited 3 days and found that they are still not able to access anything.

I have also tried removing, or granting, new management roles in the hope that this would enable the users. When hitting OK, I get the following error message:

• The user ID associated with the current record is not valid.

I am about 14 days in my grace period so want to get this sorted out as soon as possible.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jarrod

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 5:22 PM

All replies

• I suggest you to open a service request to Microsoft, so there will be an engineer work with to access internal resource and monitor the process for you.

Thanks.

Wilson

Thursday, June 12, 2014 7:36 AM