none
MCSA Windows Server 2012 Certification Exam prep RRS feed

• Question

• I am studying for the MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification. I have looked at the books on amazon and would like your opinion on book selection. In the past I have found the self-pace exam prep books by microsoft to my liking. If you know of any web sites that contain information on how to prepare for the MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification that would great too. I think I am going to setup a lab using Windows Server 2012 R2 machines to assist my learning so information on that topic would be great. I am currently using Virtual Box to create virtual machines.
    • Moved by Yagmoth555MVP Thursday, September 11, 2014 2:16 AM Moved from WinServGen
    Wednesday, September 10, 2014 10:05 PM

Answers

• Hi, I always liked the exam prep book from MS with hand-on lab. There is http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/ from MS as well, could be a good place to check. I know too that @KeithMayer on twitter do post a lot of ressource too.

I will move the thread to the learning section, as maybe other users got other ressource of value.

Regards, Philippe

Don't forget to mark as answer or vote as helpful to help identify good information. ( linkedin endorsement never hurt too :o) )

Answer an interesting question ? Create a wiki article about it!

Thursday, September 11, 2014 2:15 AM