none
Cant access benefits after passing an exam RRS feed

• Question

• On September 21 I registered at certiport with the same email that i use for my Microsoft account. I was taking MTA: Software Development Fundamentals exam at my university and I passed. Day later I received my badge from Acclaim. On September 24 I received two emails from Microsoft. "Congratulations on achieving your Microsoft Technology Associate: Software Development Fundamentals certification! As a part of the Microsoft Certification Program, you can enjoy the benefits and resources available to you as a member by accessing your Microsoft Learning benefits and exams dashboard ."  followed by Microsoft certification ID and how access benefits and resources. The second email was empty with only this subject: Welcome to Microsoft Certification! Access Your Benefits in Four Steps. The problem is that my benefits and exams dashboard didn't update and there is no information about my exam or any benefits other than information about what can you get if you pass an exam. Also when i try to access mcp page i get this:  "We are unable to validate your access to the requested site. If you have problems gaining access to the site. Please contact Microsoft Regional Service center with any questions or concerns regarding your status."  What can i do to fix this and access my benefits? 
    Monday, September 25, 2017 2:59 PM

Answers