Error while accessing entity records in Microsoft Dynamics CRM entity 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have 3 Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 servers (in the same active directory).

I want to replicate an org from server1 to server2 and server3.

I have created a new organization on a each of the other 2 servers and I am trying to import the default solution to these newly created orgs.

This worked fine for server2. But, producing he following for server3.

In case of server3, the solution is getting imported without producing errors. But, after publising the customizations I am not able to access any of the entity records. When I navigate to the entity I am getting the above error in the window.

Any idea how to fix this issue? 

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 1:20 PM

Answers

• If you just want to replicate the org, any reason you are not copying the database from org 1 and importing it to Org2, org 3, etc?

As far as the error you are seeing, you will need to enable tracing to get a better error message.  See https://support.microsoft.com/kb/907490/?wa=wsignin1.0 

You can post the error message from your trace logs if you need further assistance.

--Scott

• Marked as answer by P H S Thursday, February 26, 2015 9:08 AM
    Wednesday, February 25, 2015 3:41 PM
  • Thanks Scott.

I took the database backup restored the org. Works fine.

• Marked as answer by P H S Thursday, February 26, 2015 9:05 AM
    Thursday, February 26, 2015 9:05 AM

All replies

• If you just want to replicate the org, any reason you are not copying the database from org 1 and importing it to Org2, org 3, etc?

As far as the error you are seeing, you will need to enable tracing to get a better error message.  See https://support.microsoft.com/kb/907490/?wa=wsignin1.0 

You can post the error message from your trace logs if you need further assistance.

--Scott

• Marked as answer by P H S Thursday, February 26, 2015 9:08 AM
    Wednesday, February 25, 2015 3:41 PM
  • Thanks Scott.

I took the database backup restored the org. Works fine.

• Marked as answer by P H S Thursday, February 26, 2015 9:05 AM
    Thursday, February 26, 2015 9:05 AM