How to use other fonts in Email? Thank you. RRS feed

• Question

• For example, I want to use the font "Helvetica", In CRM4, there is not the font, How can I add it?

Thank you very much. 

Thursday, July 8, 2010 3:12 AM

Answers

• Hi,

It's not possible,

the easy option will be to use outlook to send mail and track them in CRM.

Also you can install new font in outlook

refer

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/install-a-new-font-on-your-computer-HA001094742.aspx

The other way you could create a custom button to apply specifically this font using JS (I have not done this personally).

Hope it will help you !!!

Mahain
    • Proposed as answer by HIMBAPModerator Thursday, July 8, 2010 7:44 AM
    • Marked as answer by justin091 Friday, July 9, 2010 8:08 AM
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 5:33 AM
  • Also if your recipient does not have the Helvetica font installed on their computer, the text will be rendered in the closest font to Helvetica (probably Arial, if they are using a Windows computer) or the recipient's standard font.

Neil Benson, CRM Addict at Customery Ltd.You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter, and you're welcome to sign up to Customery, an online community for UK-based Dynamics CRM people.

Thursday, July 8, 2010 7:42 AM

All replies

• Hi,

It's not possible,

the easy option will be to use outlook to send mail and track them in CRM.

Also you can install new font in outlook

refer

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/install-a-new-font-on-your-computer-HA001094742.aspx

The other way you could create a custom button to apply specifically this font using JS (I have not done this personally).

Hope it will help you !!!

Mahain
    • Proposed as answer by HIMBAPModerator Thursday, July 8, 2010 7:44 AM
    • Marked as answer by justin091 Friday, July 9, 2010 8:08 AM
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 5:33 AM
  • Also if your recipient does not have the Helvetica font installed on their computer, the text will be rendered in the closest font to Helvetica (probably Arial, if they are using a Windows computer) or the recipient's standard font.

Neil Benson, CRM Addict at Customery Ltd.You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter, and you're welcome to sign up to Customery, an online community for UK-based Dynamics CRM people.

Thursday, July 8, 2010 7:42 AM