none
Blocked email account

Question

• Hi, can someone please help?

I have tried to log into my Hotmail account and have been told that I need to enter a security code sent to another email address. I no longer have access to this email address as it was over 10 years ago that I set up the account, meaning I am unable to retrieve the code.

I followed the options I was given, and even tried to have the code sent to another account, which wouldn't work, as I then had a message saying someone from this new email account had tried to access the account, and asked if It was me, I chose yes, and then another message appeared saying some one had tried to access my account, and to verify that only myself could access it in future it asked me a range of security questions. I filled in as much info as I could and was sent an email saying microsft would be in touch but this normally takes 24 hours. It has now been over 5 days and I have yet to receive anything.

I have read the answers on the forums and have tried each option and I am still unable to do this.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanx

Kindest regards

Thursday, July 24, 2014 4:30 PM