Marketinglist with custom entities RRS feed

• Question

• I was playing around with marketing lists. I faild to select a custom entity as an membertyp(createdfrom). Does anyone know how I can use the feature of dynamic or static relationship for my custom entity? Or is there simple kind of workaround which allows an imitation of this feature?
    Tuesday, October 1, 2013 1:01 PM

Answers

• Hi,

As far as I am aware in CRM we can create marketing lists for standard entities contact, account and lead. We can not create it for custom entities.

HTH!

If this post helps you, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

• Edited by Kalim Khan Tuesday, October 1, 2013 1:06 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Riaz Usmani Tuesday, October 1, 2013 1:31 PM
    • Marked as answer by k.duschlbauer Wednesday, October 2, 2013 9:12 AM
    Tuesday, October 1, 2013 1:06 PM
  • To my knowledge there isn't any workaround or other solution to extend this beyond Account, Contact, and Lead.

Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 1:07 PM
  • Hi!

First of all, thanks for your replies. I seems to be not possible at all. So I will try to get the needed customentity due a relationship of the account entity.

• Marked as answer by k.duschlbauer Wednesday, October 2, 2013 12:41 PM
    Wednesday, October 2, 2013 9:12 AM

All replies

• Hi,

As far as I am aware in CRM we can create marketing lists for standard entities contact, account and lead. We can not create it for custom entities.

HTH!

If this post helps you, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

• Edited by Kalim Khan Tuesday, October 1, 2013 1:06 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Riaz Usmani Tuesday, October 1, 2013 1:31 PM
    • Marked as answer by k.duschlbauer Wednesday, October 2, 2013 9:12 AM
    Tuesday, October 1, 2013 1:06 PM
  • To my knowledge there isn't any workaround or other solution to extend this beyond Account, Contact, and Lead.

Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 1:07 PM
  • Try using any of the three entities (contact, account or lead) instead of a custom entity

Regards Faisal

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 1:21 PM
  • Hi!

First of all, thanks for your replies. I seems to be not possible at all. So I will try to get the needed customentity due a relationship of the account entity.

• Marked as answer by k.duschlbauer Wednesday, October 2, 2013 12:41 PM
    Wednesday, October 2, 2013 9:12 AM