none
Why did I end up here.

Question

• I was viewing the Microsoft FixIt forum. I tried to post a question there. Instead of simply letting me add a question to it, this forum system sent me off to another set of pages on which I could not find an option to return to where I came from - the FixIt forum.

Aside: Why does MS not understand that character case is very difficult to distinguish in many capthcas?

• Moved by Noel D PatonEditor Sunday, July 17, 2016 8:50 AM not a WGA Feedback query/comment
    Friday, July 15, 2016 2:32 PM

Answers

• The only MS Fixit forum I can find has been locked for posting - and is no longer active.

You should find a forum appropriate to the actual Fixit that you were inquiring about, and post your problem there.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    No - I do not work for Microsoft, or any of its contractors.

Sunday, July 17, 2016 8:49 AM
    Answerer
  • I'd probably try them over here.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Sunday, July 17, 2016 1:10 PM

All replies

• The only MS Fixit forum I can find has been locked for posting - and is no longer active.

You should find a forum appropriate to the actual Fixit that you were inquiring about, and post your problem there.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    No - I do not work for Microsoft, or any of its contractors.

Sunday, July 17, 2016 8:49 AM
    Answerer
  • I'd probably try them over here.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Sunday, July 17, 2016 1:10 PM