Would like to be able to "flag" specific questions and/or answers to keep in My Forum Links for future reference. RRS feed

• Question

• I love the forum and it helps me very much with writing macros in Excel. When I find an answer that works for me, I would like to be able to somehow flag it or catalog it in my forum links somewhere for future reference as right now when I go back into the forum I have to search all over again to try finding it and don't always remember how I found it before.  I like to provide feedback, especially to those whom I have derived valuable information. I very much appreciate these MVP's input and valuable time in helping others like me.
    Friday, November 19, 2010 4:29 PM

All replies

•  
    When I find an answer that works for me, I would like to be able to somehow flag it or catalog it in my forum links somewhere for future reference as right now when I go back into the forum I have to search all over again to try finding it and don't always remember how I found it before.

The only thing that the forum provides that you could exploit that way is its Alerts feature.   E.g. notice that you could then get a list of them, via My Alerts.

Alternatively, not depending on the forum implementation, you could use IE's Favorites or even its Feeds feature to save links to the threads that you want to remember and then organize them however you wanted.

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---
    Friday, November 19, 2010 9:52 PM