Asking for Microsoft Academic Search indexing - Journal of Science Learning RRS feed

• General discussion

• I am Publisher of  "Journal of Science Learning". Journal of Science Learning (e-ISSN 2614-6568), international open access and <g class="gr_ gr_152 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="152" id="152">double blind</g> peer-reviewed journal published by Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia. The work collaborates with Indonesian Society for Science Educators. It serves original articles on the latest issues and trends in high-quality research and theoretical position papers concerning preservice and in-service education of science teachers. The article offers ways to improve classroom science teaching and learning and professional development. This is a triannual journal issued in March, July, and November.

The scopes of Journal of Science Learning are:

1. Science Learning: consisting of theoretical and empirical research studies on learning of science.
    2. Science Learning in Everyday Life: consisting of analytical, interpretative, or philosophical papers regarding learning science outside of the formal classroom.
    3. Science Teacher Education: consisting of original empirical and theoretical research that examines the preparation of teachers, the work of teachers, or how teachers' work is influenced by a broader context.
    4. Science Studies and Science Education : provides a forum for interdisciplinary investigations into science and science education.
    5. Learning Media in Science Learning
    6. The curriculum in Science Learning

I want to include this journal in Microsoft Academic Search database.

Journal Link: http://ejournal.upi.edu/index.php/jslearning

Kindly guide me in this regard.

Regards,
    Eka Cahya Prima
    ekacahyaprima@upi.edu

Monday, September 16, 2019 1:38 AM