I got foollowing mail after that winning prize it is also fake? RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings :Mrs. Mrudula M. Velhal,

Sequel to our telephone conversation,My good name is  Mr Marek Oni of  SKY UNIVERSAL DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICES UK ,I am the Diplomat they sent from UK to INDIA for the delivery of your won price parcel,under instruction from  SCOTT WILLIAMS  ONLINE CO ORDINATOR OF THE MICROSOFT  LOTTERY.

In the above light I want you to know that I just arrived  your country and i am at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA)MUMBAI with your won price parcel which contains a brand new HP lapton and all your winning docements from MICROSOFT CORPORATION,and the customs in Mumbai international airport  are requesting for the clearance charges of your won price parcel , which is 27,000 INR.

You are to make arrangement for the clearance fees today  and get back to me soonest, as i have just  4 working days to stay in INDIA  due to the nature of my job as i am here on a diplomatic VISA and i have to come down to your resident today as soon as you pay the CUSTOM CHARGES, also note that i have to follow you to your bank which is my main reason for coming down from the UK as a senior diplomatic delivery agent and also a representative of the MICROSOFT LOTTERY so that i can assist you in the transfering of your  funds (1,000,000.00 GBP =7 CRORE 80 LAHKS ) into your personal bank account,informing the bank with all your legal documents stating how you acquired the funds from the lottery promo 2010 section. However be well informed that as soon as the funds is successfully transfered into your bank account then you will immediatelly pay your INDIA INCOME GOVERNMENT TAX which is 1 CRORE, while you will be left with 6 CRORE 80 LAHKS.

Note: that as you read this mail Your parcel have been held down in the customs department at the Chhatrapati ShivajiInternational Airport,they demand your parcel will be in their possesion until the payment has been made via their agent accounts.They have said i can only proceed after custom charges have been cleared as it is a foreign parcel and must be cleared by the CUSTOMS due to your country rules governing the state.

As soon as the payment has been made from your end, immediately your won price parcel  will be release to me along side a custom receipt for the parcel clearance,which will enable me proceed with delivery  then i can bring it down to your  contact home address  successfully,to proceed with further transfer process.

I await your swift response.

Thanks,
    Diplomat Marek Oni.
    +919167529935
    British Deputy High Commission
    Vice Consul Naman Chambers,
    C/32 G Block Bandra Kurla Complex,
    Opposite Dena Bank
    Bandra (East) Mumbai 400 051
    Proof of identity.jpg
    93K   View   Download  

Thursday, November 11, 2010 7:11 AM

Answers

• "mitmru" wrote in message news:dfc166ca-296a-418c-9a19-e23b16d0f7a2...

Greetings :Mrs. Mrudula M. Velhal,

Sequel to our telephone conversation,My good name is  Mr Marek Oni of  SKY UNIVERSAL DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICES UK ,I am the Diplomat they sent from UK to INDIA for the delivery of your won price parcel,under instruction from  SCOTT WILLIAMS  ONLINE CO ORDINATOR OF THE MICROSOFT  LOTTERY.
     93K   View   Download  

Yes - they're trying to scam you out of the 'clearance fees', and at the same time steal your identity.
    Did you actually get a phone call from them?
    I actually had a very similar one a few weeks ago.
    --

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Thursday, November 11, 2010 8:17 AM

All replies

• "mitmru" wrote in message news:dfc166ca-296a-418c-9a19-e23b16d0f7a2...

Greetings :Mrs. Mrudula M. Velhal,

93K   View   Download  

Yes - they're trying to scam you out of the 'clearance fees', and at the same time steal your identity.
    Did you actually get a phone call from them?
    I actually had a very similar one a few weeks ago.
    --

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Thursday, November 11, 2010 8:17 AM
  • Yes I got call from them also
    Thursday, November 11, 2010 10:20 AM