none
Where can I find the UK version of Microsoft Money RRS feed

• Question

• The hard-drive in my father in laws computer failed and he lost everything (and I believe we had the Money Sunset Edition) installed. I remember when we bought this computer (About 2 years ago) I was worried that we would have problems opening his Money files, but it was surprisingly easy as I just downloaded Money from the MS site, installed it and opened his file. And I want to do the same now.

Luckily we still had his old Windows XP machine and that had Money V12 and he was able to open his old Money file and update it.

I have finally rebuilt his PC and installed everything, but I can't find MS Money anywhere.. All of the links area dead, and I need this solved as he won't use the new PC until we get it working (he is old and is set in his ways and wants MS Money more than anything else).

I have found an old version of 2007, but when I try to open the ACCOUNT.MNY file it starts to convert it but then complains about it being the wrong version.

So I basically need version 12 (what ever that actually is) or a version that can open V12 files..

Can anyone help me.. I am desperate as I can't finish this project unless I can get Money working..

My fingers are crossed....

Jon

Friday, February 3, 2017 9:24 PM

All replies

• If it is a UK file, get Money 2005 UK via the link in what is currently the second post in this forum.

If you tried 2007 or Sunset, it is possible that you have a *.m12 file. That would be a copy of your Money 2004 file before your unsuccessful conversion attempts.

Saturday, February 4, 2017 5:14 AM