none
Blue Screen on computer wake RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

i am sorry to post on someone else post , i am receiving blue screen when i wake-up my my computer from sleep mode, however it is not occurring every time but most of the time, here is link to my dump-file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/drjjk93tbwdwxmk/Minidump.rar?dl=0

thanks

mo

Friday, July 17, 2015 8:48 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, July 20, 2015 7:37 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, July 20, 2015 7:37 PM
  • These crashes were related to memory corruption (probably caused by a driver). 

Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.  Please run verifier first.  You do not need to run memtest yet unless verifier does not find the cause, or you want to.

If you are over-clocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
    In other words STOP!!!  If you do not know what this means you probably are not

1-Driver verifier (for complete directions see our wiki here)

2-Memtest. (You can read more about running memtest here)

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Monday, July 20, 2015 7:58 PM