incoming email (email router) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am on setting up in email router for dynamics crm 2011.

I just want set to a queue for incoming email. after I test to load, the result only for one queue.

but if I test to send email using that the email address, in email activity in "field's to" show 1 queue and 4 another users.

I have checked 4 users that shown in email activity, all of them in "primary email" field is empty and refer to different default queue.

please advise.

thanks.

Monday, June 15, 2015 9:52 AM

Answers

• hi,

thanks for the reply, I just try to reinput the primary email and change to another email, approve the email and reject the email and try to reinput with blank value and approve again.

the problem has been solve. I do not why, but it works for me.

many thanks.

• Marked as answer by pntr Saturday, June 20, 2015 3:41 PM
    Saturday, June 20, 2015 3:41 PM

All replies

• Check the user record for the 4 users and look at the field E-mail access type - Outgoing and E-mail access type - Incoming.

If the value is E-mail Router, then the E-mail Router will process outgoing and/or incoming emails for that user. The fact that the user has a different default queue is not relevant.

If the user does not have a primary e-mail address then I don't think the Email Router will successfully process emails for the user, even if the user does show up in the test.

Monday, June 15, 2015 2:56 PM
  • hi,

thanks for the reply, I just try to reinput the primary email and change to another email, approve the email and reject the email and try to reinput with blank value and approve again.

the problem has been solve. I do not why, but it works for me.

many thanks.

• Marked as answer by pntr Saturday, June 20, 2015 3:41 PM
    Saturday, June 20, 2015 3:41 PM