none
Facing an issue while doing a loadgen testing - Simulation Task RRS feed

• Question

• In the LoadGen tool I had given a mailbox count and distributed the load across the databases 

I had started Initialization Task and after simulation task .But while running the simulation task it is failing . It isshowing the report result as failed.The below is the screen shot which describes about the error. Can anyone  please help me with the below information which i had provided.

• Moved by Manu Meng Thursday, September 6, 2018 6:09 AM Because it is
    Wednesday, September 5, 2018 7:23 AM

All replies

• In the LoadGen tool I had given a mailbox count and distributed the load across the databases 

I had started Initialization Task and after simulation task .But while running the simulation task it is failing . It isshowing the report result as failed.The below is the screen shot which describes about the error. Can anyone  please help me with the below information which i had provided.

• Merged by Manu Meng Thursday, September 6, 2018 2:06 AM duplicated thread
    Wednesday, September 5, 2018 7:53 AM
  • Hi,

Based on your description, I know that you are getting the issue above when using the LoadGen tool. Since this is Exchange server forum and we mainly discuss evaluation, troubleshooting, tools, documentation or other general issues on Exchange server, while your issue is more related to the LoadGen tool. To better resolve the issue, we suggest you contact LoadGen.

Thanks for your understandings!

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, September 6, 2018 6:08 AM