none
Career Packs: Second Shot + discount! RRS feed

• General discussion

• For those of you who have been waiting for Second Shot or new discounts, we announced today the introduction of Career Packs.  Purchase packs of one to five exams along with free re-takes on every exam purchased and save up to 20%.

Read more on Born to Learn here: http://bit.ly/aLNh3o

Thursday, August 19, 2010 5:05 PM

All replies

• For those of you who have been waiting for Second Shot or new discounts, we announced today the introduction of Career Packs.  Purchase packs of one to five exams along with free re-takes on every exam purchased and save up to 20%.

Read more on Born to Learn here: http://bit.ly/aLNh3o

New Exam Certification Offers to Help Advance Your Career

New Exam Certification Offers to Help Advance Your Career Get the Microsoft Certification Exam Packs  that provide up to 20 percent off and Second Shots on every exam in the pack.
    Take your IT career to its next destination with Microsoft Certification Exam Packs (including free Second Shots). Whether you're validating your skills for your next IT job, looking to get a promotion, or seeking your next Microsoft Certification, Microsoft provides value-rich offers that will help you achieve your career goals. Purchase packs of two to five exams, along with complimentary retakes (Second Shots) on any exam in your pack. Take advantage of this limited-time offer.

Microsoft Certification Exam Packs include: 
    • Buy 2-exam pack, get 15 percent off and Second Shots on every exam in pack
    • Buy 3-exam pack, get 15 percent off and Second Shots on every exam in pack
    • Buy 4-exam pack, get 20 percent off and Second Shots on every exam in pack
    • Buy 5-exam pack, get 20 percent off and Second Shots on every exam in pack

If you choose to buy just one exam, you can also purchase a Second Shot with it for an additional 15 percent.
    Read the full article »
    Original Publication Date: 08/19/2010

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCT|MCTS|MCITP|

http://sachinshetty.design.officelive.com

Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.

Friday, August 20, 2010 10:59 AM
  • Thanks Sachin and Gear02 for sharing this.
    Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    Thursday, August 26, 2010 7:04 AM
  • Hi Friends,

Take your IT career to its next destination with Microsoft Certification Packs with free Second Shots. Whether you’re validating your skills for your next IT job, landing your next job, looking to get a promotion, or seeking your next Microsoft Certification, Microsoft makes it easy for you to take your next step. Purchase packs of one to five exams along with one free re-take on every failed exam purchased and save up to 20%. Take advantage of this limited time offer – if you do not pass your exams on your first try, you can re-take the exam at no additional cost.

Visit http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9741809
    Offer description : MS Cert Pack Savings on Pack Second Shot 5-exam pack 20% Included with each Exam 4-exam pack 20% Included with each Exam 3-exam pack 15% Included with each Exam 2-exam pack 15% Included with each Exam 1-exam Regular Price Add 15% to single exam price* Additional details : Customer must register, buy and sit for all exams Read More...

Email me: sachin.shetty@officeliveusers.com if you have any questions.

http://sachinshetty.design.officelive.com

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    Saturday, September 11, 2010 6:33 PM
  • Hi Rubel,

Till now there is no answer for your and my question in the forum regarding MVP award for those who support MSFT learning products. So I have stop spending my sleeping hours now for Tech net which i did earlier. However i will not stop my knowledge transfer.

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    Saturday, September 11, 2010 6:45 PM
  • i have gone for the 5 pack exam package and it is a bit confusing. I say this as I have been charged the full 500 dollars which is the cost of 4 exams but it dones state I can book 5 with free second shots. The reason for confussion is that at the time of booking at Prometric the invoce is for the full amount off 125 dollars. I guess the last (5th) exam is free..... Anyway did call the number given to me to question this and I did not get a call back nor did my email enquirey get any reply.... Get customer service there MS!!

Anyway I will post up date if there is no reply to this and I do actually get the 5th exam....

Thursday, September 16, 2010 6:01 PM
  • Hi Tony,

If you got charged $500 that means you got the 5 exam pack (US $125 * 5 exams = $625 - 20% ($125) = $500.  Your one voucher code will allow you to take 5 exams, each with a second shot.

If you have any more questions or you don't hear back, let me know and I'll escalate for you (erwinc@microsoft.com)

-Erwin, Microsoft Learning Community & Evangelism Team

Thursday, September 16, 2010 6:06 PM
  • Good news, This is a great chance.
    The best wedding DVD Dublin Ireland
    Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:53 AM
  • hi, is it still on for october?
    Sunday, October 10, 2010 9:14 PM
  • Powerblaze,

It is still on. I just taken the 2 papers deal few days ago. Will be going for exam this week. Wish me luck.. :)

Monday, October 11, 2010 1:06 AM
  • best of luck bro
    Wednesday, October 13, 2010 12:05 AM
  • Something is wrong with registration using these codes.

I'm from Poland. Regular price for exams is 80USD. When I used voucher for 5 exam pack then I saw:

- Discount Amount: 176 USD
    - Balance: 256 USD

As I can calculate price for 5 exam pack should be: (5 x 80 USD) - 20% = 400 USD - 20% = 320 USD. So I thought - it's must be something wrong with this voucher. I registered for another pack and after next try of registration I received same info about money to paid. Ok, third code which I registered for was for 4 exam pack. When I entered it in "voucher" field I received:

- Discount Amount: 240 USD
    - Balance: 320 USD.

Is something wrong with my eyes or with Prometric engines? Finally I used vouchers from MS Training Kits - -15%, but without Second Shot, but new vouchers are not work.

Friday, October 15, 2010 7:14 AM
  • Great News. It is definitely a boon for students undergoing training in microsoft certifications.

Arunjith | Managing Director | MIT Campus - MCITP, MCSE, CCNA, RHCE, CCNP, Java, Dotnet, PHP training centre | Trivandrum, Kerala, India

www.mitcampus.com

Saturday, October 16, 2010 12:06 PM