locked
SSRS Pre filtering problem RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi everyone,

    I'm having trouble with the pre-filtering on the account entity, I'm using crm2011 UR13 and I'm trying to run a basic report on the account entity, i tried this 2 queries:

    select * from FilteredAccount as CRMAF_Account

    select * from FilteredAccount as CRMAF_FilteredAccount

    And no result, beside not filtering if you edit the filter the property is giving an error. I tried the same on the order but with just 1 query since i was being lazy:

    select * from FilteredSalesOrder as CRMAF_FilteredSalesOrder

    and this one worked fine at the first attempt.

    Then I created a report on the account with the wizard, and i have the same error as I had with my custom reports.

    Anyone knows if somethig went wrong during the rollup relese?

    Best Regards


    • Edited by Draiden Thursday, November 14, 2013 1:52 AM
    Thursday, November 14, 2013 1:49 AM

All replies

  • Check MS CRM reporting group was added in windows login and paste the error message when running the report.

    Thursday, November 14, 2013 8:00 AM
  • This is what happening as soon as i try to run the report (if i remove the filter the report is getting executed without problems).

    As I said is happening only on the account, and the is the pre-filter that is creating the problem. If i delete it the report runs without problems. As I mentioned is not working correctly even for Wizard - out of the box created reports on the Account entity.

    Monday, November 18, 2013 2:11 AM