none
How to change my Msdn forums sign in email address to an existing? Or how to rename Msdn account and disappear old name on google? RRS feed

• Question

• This question is a duplicated of my other question because I didn't know the exact forum then I asked second time the question in other forum but both of the questions was moved in this forum.

The answer of following link is about changing the alias: How do I change my MSDN registration email address?
    And this is the precise answer of the above: Manage how you sign in to Microsoft (But it will ask you a Security Code)
    > I click "Add email"
    > I select "Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias"
    > I type my existing email address, for example: example@outlook.com
    > When I press Enter then an error message appears: This email address is already taken. Please try another.
    I don't understand, it says that "existing email address", but an error "email address is already taken", I don't understand the error. And I don't want to create a new email address because I already have one existing email address which looks very good for me and I don't want to create a new one.
    My question is: How to change my Msdn forum sign in email address to an existing email address?

Other question: If it's not possible to solve the question above then with the new email address, I want to create a new Msdn forums account with the current name by renaming this old account's name, but the problem is that the old name never disappears on Google search result, it's like appearing forever, how to make it disappeared?

Thank you.

Wednesday, February 7, 2018 7:26 AM

Answers

All replies