Windows 10 is New for Me RRS feed

• Question

• I have only had windows 10 on my computer for a few days and I am completely frustrated already. I am being bombarded with websites I have never seen before most of which are for computer security. I It's almost impossible to remove them and even when I can, they come right back again. There also has to be guidelines somewhere for working with Windows 10. I need help.

Thank you.          Iris Horton

• Moved by Just Karl Monday, November 16, 2015 6:35 PM Moving old questions.
    Friday, August 14, 2015 7:31 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The 'Academic Initiatives - General Discussions' forum is for any posts not covered under any of the other forums as related to Microsoft's Academic Initiatives.

I'd ask in the Windows 10 Community forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, September 3, 2015 7:18 PM