MSMoney works with Windows RRS feed

• General discussion

• It seems established now that, after some worrying teething problems, MSMoney (all versions) now basically works with Windows 10 after the last upgrade. Problems (which will still occur of course) will be situation/ machine specific rather than generic. So if have one try and post as much detail as possible so the folk here can help you -which they will!

Dr AS

Thursday, October 1, 2015 8:46 AM

All replies

• Does this mean I can now install Windows 10 and be certain that MS Money 2005 will work? I have delayed downloading it because of earlier issues and was not confident in adjusting registry Malcolm
    Tuesday, October 6, 2015 4:15 PM
  • Of course you cannot be certain. What we know is that MS Money now works with W10 - specifically I have Money 2005 running fine and performing all its functions. If you have a problem it will be specific to you rather than generic. And you can never be 'certain'....

Dr AS

Tuesday, October 6, 2015 4:39 PM
  • Thanks so much. I will try it and see what happens
    Tuesday, October 6, 2015 4:51 PM
  • Back everything up! Twice!!

Dr AS

Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:08 PM
  • Downloaded and everything seems to be fine. MS Money 2005 seems to be working

Thanks for your help

Tuesday, October 6, 2015 8:21 PM
  • I upgraded to Windows 10 and was initially able to successfully use Microsoft Money Plus Version 17 which I had been using on Windows 7.  After a few days I encountered the following error message when trying to download files from my financial institution:  "MICROSOFT MONEY HAS STOPPED WORKING"  " a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"   The normal download window continued to be displayed as normal which says "Import summary   Import complete"  until I was able to close by selecting the "close program" button.  Has anyone identified a fix for this issue?  I ran Disk Cleanup and removed the Temporary Internet files.  I have also deleted all downloaded files.
    Friday, October 16, 2015 12:00 AM