off topic - TojanDownloader.Win32.Agent.e ---vtsts.dll RRS feed

• General discussion

• I have ran many different anti-virus programs and they all tell me I have a dangerous infection known as TojanDownloader.Win32.Agent.e. It shows that it is located in C:\WINDOWS\system32\vtsts.dll. Every program tells me to delete this, but my computer doesn't allow me to do so. I am having immense trouble with my computer and I need help. Plus, for whatever reason, Windows Installer keeps popping up trying to install something, and everytime I hit cancel, it continues to pop up. When I go to open a new program it pops up, when I right click on something, before the menu pops up it pops up. How can I get this all to STOP! Please advise as this is a work computer that needs to be repaired. Thanks!

Friday, August 10, 2007 6:45 PM

All replies

• Since you are not using Windows Live OneCare, you are off topic for this forum. This is not a general forum for viruses, spyware, or Windows Help. For help with spyware issues, you may want to try the forums here: 

http://aumha.net/ For help with virus removal, contact the maker of your Antivirus program.

-steve

Friday, August 10, 2007 6:49 PM