Hex Calc Char RRS feed

• Question

• I've got some software that I think Microsoft would be interested in. How do I go about selling it to them?

michael r demulling

• Moved by Damon Bu - MSFT Thursday, August 22, 2013 9:56 AM the thread is not related to the WINFORM
    Wednesday, August 21, 2013 10:23 PM

Answers

• Try them here.

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=msftresearch&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, August 23, 2013 12:45 AM
  • Hi Michael,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

This forum is to discuss problems of Windows Forms General. Your question is not related to the topic of this forum.

I move it to the Where is the Forum For…? .

Thanks for your cooperation.

Have a nice day!

Damon

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, August 22, 2013 9:55 AM

All replies

• Hi Michael,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

This forum is to discuss problems of Windows Forms General. Your question is not related to the topic of this forum.

I move it to the Where is the Forum For…? .

Thanks for your cooperation.

Have a nice day!

Damon

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, August 22, 2013 9:55 AM
  • Try them here.

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=msftresearch&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, August 23, 2013 12:45 AM