Calling on professionals, stundents and pusinesses for a new free invite only community for web, IT, computing, media and gaming RRS feed

• Question

• My name is Sam England, and I am 16. I have, over the last few months been building and perfecting a community site, with articles and reviews, for professionals, businesses and students, in IT, Web, Media, Gaming and business.

Soon, I will make the community site invite only, but I need a good initial base. Each user wiill get 5 invites. I am planning on making the site full AJAX/web 2.0/ASP.NET so you can move the new grey modules around.

The site was just redesigned, a couple of days ago over the weekend.

I am calling on you guys to come by and sign up for free, and maybe introduce yourself. I'd be really honoured to see you there, and have some valuable people to help drive my project, and become a very special part of my community.

If you could register here: http://www.ivirtuaforums.com/profile.php?mode=register

It it is free to do so and there is no email validation, then you just create a profile and maybe even post, that would be great! :)

Kind Regards

Sam

www.ivirtua.co.uk
    Wednesday, January 24, 2007 7:18 PM

All replies

• Its really cool....
    Thursday, February 8, 2007 9:32 AM
  • HI... i am senthilvel..
    i read your thread and i suppose to know what u are studying  now... b'cas you 16 only...
    then i wanna know what will be the benefit of creating community site like this???...
    plz give some info...
    Thursday, March 1, 2007 8:10 AM
  • i assume that you know about this , and can you brief this event???
    Friday, March 2, 2007 6:31 AM
  • cool! nice work!!
    Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:36 PM