none
Where is all silverlight.net forum question and users post RRS feed

• Question

• Hi to all 

Can any one tell me how can i get all my post of Silverlight.net here and migrate to my current account i am use same email account for both site silverlight.net and msdn forum site 

Chirag Sr. Sw.Developer Ahmedabad

Friday, February 15, 2013 11:26 AM

Answers

All replies

• Not possible. Sorry.

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Sunday, February 17, 2013 1:05 PM
    Owner
  • what is not possible 

1)  Read that old threads

2) migrate to current account 

3) both of things 

reason is some intresting question answer is their which i have book marked but now i can not get that 

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 6:21 AM
  • I see some of silverlight threads in your profile dated back in 2011. How many silverlight threads you expect to be there?

There is no UI to move contributions between different email addresses. It is possible for someone who has direct database access but I doubt your request would be ranked outside the very bottom on the priority-list. The top priority seems always to be bugs that affect everyone.

Visual C++ MVP

Friday, February 22, 2013 9:38 PM
  • what is not possible 

1)  Read that old threads

2) migrate to current account 

3) both of things 

reason is some intresting question answer is their which i have book marked but now i can not get that 

Both. Were the old threads moved along with the forums? Do you have a link to the forums in question?

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Sunday, February 24, 2013 3:09 AM
    Owner