How to get all records and their attribute's values (tool) RRS feed

• Question

• Please help me find a way to get quickly an information about all records of any entity and attribute's values of a record. I know I can write a console app to get them but I am new in CRM dev and want something like ready to use tool. For example my previous experience is sharepoint dev and I used SharePoint Manager tool which helps a lot getting and setting those values.
    Thursday, June 15, 2017 12:52 PM

Answers

• Hello Sergey,

Have you tried "Advanced Find" functionality of CRM?

If you want some tool I would suggest to try XrmToolbox and FetchXml builder plugin.

Dynamics CRM/Business Solutions MVP
    Read My blog

Thursday, June 15, 2017 1:37 PM

All replies

• Hello Sergey,

Have you tried "Advanced Find" functionality of CRM?

If you want some tool I would suggest to try XrmToolbox and FetchXml builder plugin.

Read My blog

Thursday, June 15, 2017 1:37 PM
  • Thanks Andrei, helps a lot. Will Advanced find show id and other internal attribute's values?

Thursday, June 15, 2017 3:37 PM
  • Thanks Andrei, helps a lot. Will Advanced find show id and other internal attribute's values?

Nope, it would not. If you want to see internal attributes then you should use XrmToolbox. Good luck, Sergiy.

Read My blog

Thursday, June 15, 2017 3:53 PM
  • I know it is an Answered posts, but there are a few tools which i use always to speed up my dev time are as below

1. CRM Dev Tools (Chrome Add in)

2. CRM Javascript Fiddle (Chrome Addin)

3. Level Up for Dynamics CRM (Chrome Addin) this tool is very much handy in term of geting schema name, Showing Optionset values in the form and a lot more.

4. XrmToolbox.

5. Visual Ribbon Editor etc.

If my response answered your question, please "mark the response as an answer" and also "vote as helpful". Regards, Hari. www.crm2011byhari.blogspot.com

Monday, June 19, 2017 9:14 AM