Windows Vista Media Center RRS feed

• Question

• I know this is the wrong forum, but I want to ask some question about windows vista media center. Where can I ask this question?

Thanks!
    Sunday, June 22, 2008 12:41 PM

Answers

•  Master_Marcel wrote:
    I know this is the wrong forum, but I want to ask some question about windows vista media center. Where can I ask this question?Thanks!

I would start by trying here (and, if that's not correct, I'm sure someone there could point you in the right direction).

Sunday, June 22, 2008 2:40 PM

All replies

•  Master_Marcel wrote:
    I know this is the wrong forum, but I want to ask some question about windows vista media center. Where can I ask this question?Thanks!

I would start by trying here (and, if that's not correct, I'm sure someone there could point you in the right direction).

Sunday, June 22, 2008 2:40 PM
  • You can also find some help at thegreenbutton.com forums.

Sunday, June 22, 2008 5:51 PM
  •  Master_Marcel wrote:

I know this is the wrong forum, but I want to ask some question about windows vista media center. Where can I ask this question?

Thanks!

Out of curiosity what is your question?

Monday, June 23, 2008 12:13 AM
  •  Richard A Miller wrote:
     Master_Marcel wrote:

I know this is the wrong forum, but I want to ask some question about windows vista media center. Where can I ask this question?

Thanks!

Yes curiosity. When we can expect the update of Vista Media Center?  I like this piece of software and want to build a new HTPC. Is there support for DVB-C? (Pay TV). Is there support for HDTV?  I understand that we have to wait till October or next year.

Thanks!

Monday, June 23, 2008 4:34 AM