Video Formats Supported? Problem loading Quicktime Videos with Hyperlapse. RRS feed

• Question

• Friend of mine is a photographer and was testing the preview of hyperlapse. He mentioned to me that he was unable to use quicktime videos on the software. Which video formats does the hyperlapse preview support and is quicktime among them?
    • Edited by Javi31B Thursday, May 14, 2015 6:39 PM
    Thursday, May 14, 2015 6:23 PM

Answers

• Hyperlapse Pro does support some Quicktime videos.  There are some resolution restrictions that you can see in the "Known Issues" discussion.
    • Marked as answer by Chris Buehler Thursday, May 14, 2015 6:46 PM
    Thursday, May 14, 2015 6:44 PM

All replies

• I should add that the error message in question he gets when attempting to start a project in hyperlapse using quicktime videos is:

Couldn't open video

We're sorry but we couldn't open the video file.

Error was: Could not load file or assembly 'Hyperlapse.Native.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.

Thursday, May 14, 2015 6:38 PM
  • Hyperlapse Pro does support some Quicktime videos.  There are some resolution restrictions that you can see in the "Known Issues" discussion.
    • Marked as answer by Chris Buehler Thursday, May 14, 2015 6:46 PM
    Thursday, May 14, 2015 6:44 PM
  • This error is not a problem with the video file, but a problem with the program installation.  There is another discussion tracking this error, so you should watch that one to see if it gets resolved.
    Thursday, May 14, 2015 6:46 PM