Vindows Media player for Vista RRS feed

• Question

• Sudenly I am informed that my Windows Media Player is not correctly installed. When trying to reinstall I get the message that I have the version 11.0.6000.6336 but should have 11.0.6000.6324.

Did try to do RUN %userprofile%\Aplicationj Data\Microsoft\mediaplayer but was informed that the library did not exist. Tryed to create this library and made a new atempt to do the run command. and restart the computer. Result as before.

Have tryed to find the correct version  11.0.6000.6336 but has not succeded. Does this version exist or is it a wirus that has altered the programs identity?

I am using a Fujisy-Siemens Amilo Pa 1538 computer. The player has worked OK untill a few week. I have tryed to use automatic reverse functions that were avaliable but it seems as the error occured beforthe last reverse point.

The oly solutin I can figure ot is a total reinstall of the OS wich I would like not to do if it is not absolutley nessesary.

Good advises ar welcome!

KaGu:-}

Thursday, August 30, 2007 8:20 PM

Answers

• Dear KaGu:-},

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with Windows Media Player. Unfortunately, I do not have the knowledge to assist you. In addition, this forum is for Genuine Offers eligibility questions.

I recommend you create a support incident at https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?c1=509&gprid=9860 , as someone there should be able to help.

Best regards,

Jenifer

Friday, August 31, 2007 4:00 PM