Stuck on the top of the center screen only? RRS feed

• Question

• Please tell me your not going to "lock" this to a particular place on a certain screen.

I have always and I mean ALWAYS had my taskbar at the TOP of the screen set to auto hide, well this makes it a little strange with a bar underneath it Sad

Thursday, March 29, 2007 3:17 AM

Answers

• Thanks for the suggestion, we will consider it for future releases.

Currently, the application always docks itself at the top of the primary monitor.

When you're not actively in a session, you can hide the bar completely by clicking the close box in the upper-right corner.  The "Tahiti" application will remain running in the background so that you can still receive notifications about requests from other users.  You can restore the UI at any time by double-clicking on the "Tahiti" icon in the taskbar's notifications area.

Thanks,

-Hans

Thursday, March 29, 2007 7:08 AM

All replies

• Thanks for the suggestion, we will consider it for future releases.

Currently, the application always docks itself at the top of the primary monitor.

When you're not actively in a session, you can hide the bar completely by clicking the close box in the upper-right corner.  The "Tahiti" application will remain running in the background so that you can still receive notifications about requests from other users.  You can restore the UI at any time by double-clicking on the "Tahiti" icon in the taskbar's notifications area.

Thanks,

-Hans

Thursday, March 29, 2007 7:08 AM
  • Aye but it just "feels" unfinished, and while not unpleasant to look at, its just way too in my face for my liking Sad Maybe the center box could slide up and out of the way or you can set it to auto-hide. But that still borks the auto-hide taskbar Sad

Thank you for the reply and thanks for taking it into consideration for the next version. Something like Sidebar integration or a way to undock and move it anywhere you want would be awesome.

Craig

Thursday, March 29, 2007 7:22 AM