Attachments missing on the EWS server for draft email saved via Outlook OfficeJS RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I am using Office.context.mailbox.item.saveAsync method for saving a draft email. This method returns itemId which I later use to make call to the EWS server to retrieve the email eml content, but the returned eml content is missing some of the attachments. This is only happening on the Desktop App (Outlook 2013) with cache mode enabled, when using Outlook on the Web it works correctly.

I am using ews-java-api to retrieve the email from the EWS.

https://github.com/OfficeDev/ews-java-api/wiki/Getting-Started-Guide#binding-to-an-existing-item

Is there a way to know when the email saving is finished?

tI can't use the Office.context.mailbox.item.saveAsync.makeEwsRequestAsync because of the 1MB response limitation.

Thursday, August 2, 2018 4:14 PM

All replies

• Hello Borche_Perovski,

This forum(Developing Apps for Office 2013) is for development issue related to Office JavaScript Api and I think your issue is more related to Ews-java-api which is a third-part api, so I would suggest you contact the support team of the api and for the current thread, I will move it to Off-Topic  forum.

Thanks for understanding,

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 6, 2018 1:46 AM