microsoft dynamic crm 3.0 RRS feed

• Question

• i tried to install microsoft dynamic crm, in the middle of installation process when it came to connect to exchange server, there was error pop out says "error CS0647.....". Why did it happen? I don't know how to solve this. Somebody please help me.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 7:02 AM

Answers

•  

Hi,

One possible reason could be that when you wizard asks for "EXCHANGE NAME"...

1. Don't give FQDN of exchange server. i.e. If FQDN is "exchange.domain.com" then you are just suppose to write "exchange" in the exchange address field.

2. On same wizard page, it asks for user account. For now i recommand that you don't provide some specific account and let it go on "LOCAL SYSTEM" value...

Try this solution. If it doesn't work, please send me your wizard screen-shots [all from welcome screen till error position] on my email sohaib.ahmad@hotmail.com ... I'll try my best to resolve this issue...

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 4:10 PM

All replies

• Dear,

The error looks like your exchange server is not accessable from the machine you are installing ms crm. please try to make and accessable under that domain.

You can install it without exchange or Install it on Exchange locally.

if that is not case, if possible give me more details.

Regards,

Imran

http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 5:11 PM
  • Before i install ms crm, i have successfully installed ms exchange server. both are installed in the same computer.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 12:19 AM
  •  

Hi,

One possible reason could be that when you wizard asks for "EXCHANGE NAME"...

1. Don't give FQDN of exchange server. i.e. If FQDN is "exchange.domain.com" then you are just suppose to write "exchange" in the exchange address field.

2. On same wizard page, it asks for user account. For now i recommand that you don't provide some specific account and let it go on "LOCAL SYSTEM" value...

Try this solution. If it doesn't work, please send me your wizard screen-shots [all from welcome screen till error position] on my email sohaib.ahmad@hotmail.com ... I'll try my best to resolve this issue...

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 4:10 PM