Hotmail, not receiving from/sending to certain recipient RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

I have been recently in contact with a certain e-mail adress, sent and received several messages.(It is a customer support to a certain product both hardware and software, so an official adress) After a while, I did not receive any new e-mails from said adress, even though  I tried to send them e-mails, and open new tickets on their customer support website. 

After weeks of unsuccessfully trying to make contact via e-mails, I contacted forementioned customer support by phone, and they claimed that they did not receive any of my messages. They told me to try and send me response, and I checked for it in real time, and I did not receive the e-mal they claimed they sent. They even tried to send an e-mail to a different e-mail adress of mine.(Which is also a hotmail(now outlook) account. 

The two adresses they tried to send to are:

ldesu78@windowslive.com

kutsera.shaman@hotmail.hu

What could be the issue that makes me unable to receive e-mails from/send e-mails to this certain recipient, after I have had been successfully doing so for several days?

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:05 AM

Answers

• Never mind. It was appearently a decision from their part to put my messages into spam filter for the company....
    Wednesday, May 16, 2018 11:26 AM