none
Is it an Industry Project? RRS feed

• Question

•  

A company had approached me and I had made a Project for it which is highly specific. I would like to submit it in S2B. Shall I call it an Industry Project and submit it under Industry Project option or file it under academic project?
    Thursday, January 17, 2008 3:42 PM

Answers

• Any project that you are working on whether with a industry or in your college is classified as academic project. Industry projects are projects that will be hosted by the Students2Business website alongwith its partners as and when they are available. Students will have an option for applying for the same. Based on the requirements students/teams will be shortlisted to work on the project.

Training in Andhra Pradesh has just started (from the 8th of Januray). The S2B site is being updated to reflect this. Students reigstered in JKCs can access the training.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 5:29 AM

All replies

• Yes, you can submit this project under industry project option.

Saturday, January 19, 2008 7:05 AM
  •  

How to register the project as an industry project. While registering you only get an option to select either academic or hobbyist.
    Saturday, January 19, 2008 10:02 AM
  • ya i too didnt saw the any industry project option.
    Saturday, January 19, 2008 3:08 PM
  • If the admin can clarify this detail, it would be very helpful.

Also there is no update, regarding the MS training schedule for .net in Andhra Pradesh. The admin notified through the forums, that the training will be scheduled in the month of January. I hope that the participants will neither be dissapointed nor deprived of a chance of this great oppurtunity.

Waiting for clarification from the admin...

Monday, January 21, 2008 9:42 AM
  • i cant believe dat d s2b admin has posted jst 9 posts till date, while adnan hussain has posted over 600 posts!

Saturday, February 9, 2008 12:27 PM
  • Any project that you are working on whether with a industry or in your college is classified as academic project. Industry projects are projects that will be hosted by the Students2Business website alongwith its partners as and when they are available. Students will have an option for applying for the same. Based on the requirements students/teams will be shortlisted to work on the project.

Training in Andhra Pradesh has just started (from the 8th of Januray). The S2B site is being updated to reflect this. Students reigstered in JKCs can access the training.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 5:29 AM
  • Allow me to bring a point to the admin's notice.

I and a couple of friends of mine, registered with the S2B program more than 2 months back. That is before January. Yet we have not been informed, through any means of formal communication regarding the start and procedure of the training in Andhra Pradesh.

We have been inquiring about this, since long back, and have not found a satisfactory reply from the admin.

So, bottom line, i want to be part of the training program, and i am sure as do others. Please instruct us, how we can avail this oppurtunity.

Hoping for a positive response.

Thanks in advance

Adnan

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 5:15 PM