locked
SQL Based BIDS Report using Pre-Filtering RRS feed

  • Question

  • I have been trying to get a SQL based report that I built Business Intelligence Development Studios (BIDS) to use Pre-filtering.  I haven't been able to do it.  So I went to just a very simple SQL based report that just lists the selected CRM Accounts in the filter.  Again I cannot get it to work.  Does anyone have an example of  a simple SQL based report created with BIDS and using pre-filtering. 

     

    Thanks.


    Tim Hays
    Wednesday, September 7, 2011 12:07 PM

Answers

  • I have read somewhere that it is a bug. Download your report from crm. Delete the original report from the crm and upload the downloaded report again. It should work.

    I hope this help.


    Amreek singh Senior CRM Consultant CDC Praxa Sydney,Australia http://mscrmshop.blogspot.com/
    • Proposed as answer by Amreek Singh Wednesday, September 7, 2011 12:18 PM
    • Edited by Amreek Singh Wednesday, September 7, 2011 12:19 PM
    • Marked as answer by Timothy Hays Wednesday, September 7, 2011 6:40 PM
    Wednesday, September 7, 2011 12:18 PM