stopping the message. RRS feed

• Question

• Everytime i get on my computer, the Microsoft Office not geniune pops up. i paid 200 dollars for this stupid thing and i want it to stop popping up because i refuse to buy another one. How do i get rid of it??????

• Moved by Carey FrischMVP Thursday, December 2, 2010 8:19 AM Moved to proper forum category (From:Feedback and Comments)
    Thursday, December 2, 2010 5:45 AM

Answers

• "Samantha111" wrote in message news:e1ca78ef-a4e8-40ff-8d52-a3160665ea7d...

Everytime i get on my computer, the Microsoft Office not geniune pops up. i paid 200 dollars for this stupid thing and i want it to stop popping up because i refuse to buy another one. How do i get rid of it??????

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, December 7, 2010 9:01 PM
    Thursday, December 2, 2010 6:46 AM

All replies

• I have same problem but Windows makes it so hard to be able to show you are legal
    Thursday, December 2, 2010 6:35 AM
  • "Samantha111" wrote in message news:e1ca78ef-a4e8-40ff-8d52-a3160665ea7d...

Everytime i get on my computer, the Microsoft Office not geniune pops up. i paid 200 dollars for this stupid thing and i want it to stop popping up because i refuse to buy another one. How do i get rid of it??????

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.

--

• Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, December 7, 2010 9:01 PM
    Thursday, December 2, 2010 6:46 AM
  • "GeoffPW" wrote in message news:f330d9e9-314b-44d4-9e6d-c9fea096c129...
    I have same problem but Windows makes it so hard to be able to show you are legal

\please post a copy of your MGADiag report to your own new thread

--

Thursday, December 2, 2010 6:47 AM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved

Darin MS
    Tuesday, December 7, 2010 9:01 PM