Subscription Renewal RRS feed

• Question

• Can renewing a subscribtion be a 5 day process, 6 hours on the phone and problem still unresolved!

Friday, August 22, 2008 12:56 AM

Answers

• I've merged your two posts into one thread. Without having any idea about what your problem actually is, I can't tell you why it hasn't been resolved by tech support. Either it is an unusual and difficult problem or you've had the misfortune of reaching an incompetent tech. I doubt that it is the latter. Please continue to work with tech support. Providing more details about the problem here might also be nice.

-steve

Friday, August 22, 2008 11:39 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I am already down 6 hours of tech support and my problem is still not resolved!

Is there anyone out there who knows anything beyond a filp chart?

Friday, August 22, 2008 12:53 AM
  • I've merged your two posts into one thread. Without having any idea about what your problem actually is, I can't tell you why it hasn't been resolved by tech support. Either it is an unusual and difficult problem or you've had the misfortune of reaching an incompetent tech. I doubt that it is the latter. Please continue to work with tech support. Providing more details about the problem here might also be nice.

-steve

Friday, August 22, 2008 11:39 AM