kb915597 definition 1.91.1122.0 case Black screen RRS feed

• Question

• everytime microsoft release update for windows defender i get randomly BS (Black screen, Not Blue but black, pc freez then you cant see the decktop and the explorer and even the mouse! until you press Control alt and del... but you can only see the menu of the "control alt and del" and when you get out of it you still can't see the decktop) anyway i make method to stop the BS by pressing Start+tab and control alt and del and then on the cancel butten nonstop in loop (and its work   :D) but after i update windows defender i usually get BS in more high frequency until even my method  stop working and only after new update come my method  working again...it actually happend randomly with any update that come out (sometimes i not get BS for month! until the next update ofc -.-) ANYWAY now i will tell you my problem: i install the new kb915597 definition 1.91.1122.0 update and now guess what? i get BS on every little thing i do and my method   AGAIN not working :( it happend to me today 3 times in row and i done too many things in my pc to go back in the restore point (i also not want to delete the update but to see insted microsoft fix it!) the funny thing is that it happend to my friend too after he download this update (and in 3 times in row too LOL)

anyway microsoft you MUST makeing new update and if you can plz STOP to makeing updates to windows defender until you be smart enough not to give us the users BS with it.   plz make fix :  (

Thursday, October 7, 2010 8:44 PM

All replies

• today i try the new update of windows defender (1.91  .1370.0) and i still have the same problem! nothing not change : (  i  not want to format my pc because of this idiotic problem! plz fix it!
    Friday, October 8, 2010 5:35 PM