DTMF Grammar Compile Issue - works in other Solutions RRS feed

• Question

• I am having issues getting the gbuilder file to compile the DTMF grammar definitions.  I get the following error:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80045024): Exception from HRESULT: 0x80045024
       at SdkSpeechLib.MssSdkSpRecoGrammarClass.LoadCmdFromFile(String pszFileName, SPLOADOPTIONS Options)
       at Microsoft.SpeechServer.GrammarTools.GrammarBuilder.BuildKeywordRules(IMssSdkSpRecoGrammar grammar, TrainingSet data)
       at Microsoft.SpeechServer.GrammarTools.GrammarBuilder.BuildCFG(TrainingSet trainingSet)
       at Microsoft.SpeechServer.GrammarTools.GrammarCompiler.Compile(Object data) ...\Grammars\PillIdentificationSystem.gbuilder 0 1

I found the following - which is pretty much all I've found so far to address this issue, however, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the language packs several times, to no avail.  Any ideas for this?  It works in other solutions, and I really don't want to have to recreate my solution / workflow / code into another project..

Wednesday, October 7, 2009 1:08 AM

All replies

• I am having issues getting the gbuilder file to compile the DTMF grammar definitions.  I get the following error:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80045024): Exception from HRESULT: 0x80045024
       at SdkSpeechLib.MssSdkSpRecoGrammarClass.LoadCmdFromFile(String pszFileName, SPLOADOPTIONS Options)
       at Microsoft.SpeechServer.GrammarTools.GrammarBuilder.BuildKeywordRules(IMssSdkSpRecoGrammar grammar, TrainingSet data)
       at Microsoft.SpeechServer.GrammarTools.GrammarBuilder.BuildCFG(TrainingSet trainingSet)
       at Microsoft.SpeechServer.GrammarTools.GrammarCompiler.Compile(Object data) ...\Grammars\PillIdentificationSystem.gbuilder 0 1

I found the following - which is pretty much all I've found so far to address this issue, however, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the language packs several times, to no avail.  Any ideas for this?  It works in other solutions, and I really don't want to have to recreate my solution / workflow / code into another project..

Monday, October 19, 2009 3:26 AM