Monthly sales meeting KPI RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

Our company has monthly sales meeting KPIs for the sales executives (for example - X number of meetings with buyers a month to hit target). Is it possible to track this activity using Dynamics CRM? I'm hoping we'd be able to have the manager set monthly meeting KPIs and have the manager and the individual execs track them and have a bar chart or something similar appear in their dashboard.

For ease of adding new meetings to Dynamics, is it possible to assign Outlook calendar invitations to this KPI? I'm thinking something along the lines of being able to go into the meeting on Outlook calendar and have a box we can click which would associate it with the KPI and have it count towards the monthly target.

Is this possible? If not, what would be a good alternative?

Thanks, 

James

Thursday, November 7, 2013 5:33 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I think it is better to use Goals instead of charts in this environment. Set as many as goals you want with its related metrics. Then set the ideal target and the period you want. Then you could be able to track the actual progress against the target. About goals you could read this and this articles to find out more.

About your second question, track your calendar entities such as appointment in Outlook to reflect the data in CRM. Then this data could be used for the goals also. About invitations, if I am not wrong, it is not possible to track them in goals. But the activities, YES, it could be tracked.

Thursday, November 7, 2013 8:15 PM