Integrating Salesforce with Microsoft Street and Trips RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

Can anyone share me that how the integration is possible in salesforce for microsoft street and trips. What are all the steps need to follow for this integration. Please help me out. 

Thanks in advance. 

Parthiban P

Friday, June 17, 2011 6:16 AM

All replies

• I see this question was moved from CRM. CRMers might not know much about Streets&Trips/MapPoint, and we probably don't know much about Salesforce!

What do you want to do with this integration? Plot routes? Plot customer locations?

If you can already get your customer or route information into a list of locations in, for example Excel or CSV format, then these can be imported into Streets & Trips or MapPoint.

MapPoint allows custom programming which could be used to streamline things. A number of third party add-ins are also available (yes I write / sell some of them!) which may help streamline things.

Richard Marsden
    MapPoint Add-ins at Mapping-Tools.com
    Friday, June 17, 2011 2:45 PM
  • If you're looking to use Streets and Trips or MapPoint as a part of your strategy to increase sales, might I suggest checking out the free training course at www.mypointsales.com.     Click on 'Sales' to learn more about the sales targeted training.  Sign up is free.  Training course based on 2008 - but methodologies apply to current SW.
    Keith O'Brien
    Saturday, June 25, 2011 6:36 PM