none
How to use singed dll referencing unsinged dll in my solution? RRS feed

• Question

• I am using crm 2011 and as part of my work I developed a plugin. this plugin is strongly named, and is using a reference to the entity context project (that contains the entity strong name auto generated class)

when registrating the dll via plugin registration tool- it goes well, but when triggering the plugin from the application- I get an error- cannot find assembly..."

It did work for me in the past!!!

I tried singing the referenced dll, but still get the error.

tried to instal the newly singed referenced dll in the gac, still error...

any help?

• Moved by Stanly Fan Tuesday, July 10, 2018 2:43 AM
    Monday, July 9, 2018 7:52 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

This forum is discussing and asking questions about the Windows Form and ClickOnce, I'm afraid your question is not related to them, I will move this thread to Where is the Forum for..? Forum to redirect it to corresponding forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Stanly Fan Tuesday, July 10, 2018 2:44 AM
    Tuesday, July 10, 2018 2:43 AM
  • I'd ask for help over here in CRM forums

https://community.dynamics.com/crm/f/117

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 3:03 AM