ReAssign the record RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Al,

I need a help regarding Reassing of record,

I am in sachivation were one user assigns the record to his manager(using Workflow), and later manager will look into record and again Re assign the record to person (Manually) who has earlier assigned to him, This is just like a manually doing 

But my question is how to make it automatically, Is it possible to make through workflow or something else

-- Regards shivakumar

Thursday, February 16, 2012 11:49 AM

Answers

• Basically you want to store the record of Old owner somewhere. You will have to create 1 to N relationship with the user entity as old owner. Than you can use workflows to trigger based on certain actions.

Regards

Faisal

Regards Faisal

Thursday, February 16, 2012 11:58 AM

All replies

• Basically you want to store the record of Old owner somewhere. You will have to create 1 to N relationship with the user entity as old owner. Than you can use workflows to trigger based on certain actions.

Regards

Faisal

Regards Faisal

• hello Shiva kumar

You can alway automate the Assigning of Record using Workflow or Better is Plugin

This can happen on a trigger of an Action...

hth

dkay

If the problem is resolved, we would appreciate a post explaining the resolution and mark the post answered and close the thread.

• Proposed as answer by D kay Thursday, February 16, 2012 11:58 AM

• Hi

Did this help?

Please make sure to mark as answer to the response that helped you get through. This will help others with similar problem identify the answer and also close this thread as resolved.

Thanks

Dkay
    Friday, February 17, 2012 7:56 AM