none
Mircrosoft Software testing with Visual studio 2013 (Exam 70-497) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am looking to write certification for 'Microsoft Software testing with Visual studio 2013 (Exam 70-497)'.

1. Can someone please tell me How many questions does that exam have and whats the qualifying mark for that exam ?

2. Is there any promotional voucher or discount codes for that exam ?If yes where can i find that ?

3. Is it possible to get some study material or any possible useful links to study for the certification ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vicky

Thursday, June 18, 2015 10:04 AM

Answers

• 1. Can someone please tell me How many questions does that exam have and whats the qualifying mark for that exam ?

From Microsoft documentation:-

The number of questions in an exam is subject to change as we update the certification exam over time to keep current with the technology. Most Microsoft Certification exams contain 40-60 questions; however, the number can vary.

From Microsoft documentation (re what score do I need to pass an exam) :-

A.

MCSA, MCSE and MCSD exams: All MCSA, MCSE and MSCD exams are scaled such that the passing score is 700. Any score of 700 or greater is a "pass". Any score below 700 is a "fail". The actual number of items you need to answer correctly in order to pass is determined by a group of subject-matter experts in conjunction with Microsoft's psychometrician. The passing score is based on the knowledge and skills needed to demonstrate competence in the skill domain, and the difficulty of the questions that are delivered to a candidate.

Microsoft Office exams: All Microsoft Office exam scores are reported on a scale of 1 to 1000. The passing score varies from exam to exam and is provided in the score report. The actual cut score percentage is determined by a group of subject-matter experts using a process similar to that used to set the cut score for the MCSA, MCSE and MCSD exams.

2. Is there any promotional voucher or discount codes for that exam ?If yes where can i find that ?

I'm not aware that there are any at the moment; however others may correct me on this.

3. Is it possible to get some study material or any possible useful links to study for the certification ?

See the section called:-

Preparation options

- in the following link:-

https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-gb/exam-70-497.aspx

Thursday, June 18, 2015 7:35 PM