problem with microsoft fix it center RRS feed

• Question

• I use windows xp ,and i have a problem with my hp psc 1610 all-in-one printer.when i try to run printing problems and errors ,in microsoft fix it center ,it says a problem is preventing trouble shooter from starting,error code ox80092003.I tried error fix and it did not work.
    Friday, December 10, 2010 7:31 PM

All replies

• Hi larryfz,

Thank you for taking an interest in Microsoft Fix it Center (Beta). I am sorry to hear about the problem you encountered when run the Fix it Center application. To solve your issue we need find the root cause. Is the error code: "0x80092003" comes from "Fix it center" application we need confirmation. Are you use "windows XP 32"? Which exact name of the troubleshooter you attempted to run when the issue was encountered? Can the problem be reproduced at will? Does the problem persist after restarting Windows?  If so, could you please refer below steps provide us some event logs informations? 

Step 1:

1. Control panel -> Administrative Tools -> Open Event Viewer

2. Event Viewer -> Windows Logs -> Applications

After you select this section and please note to source content, if you find any error/warning about "fix it center/matsvc" please provide to us.

Steps 2: 

1.  Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Administrative Tools\Event Viewers

2.  Applications and Services Logs->Microsoft->windows-> diagnosis-scripted

If you find any error/warning about error code "0x80092003" please provide to us.  Thanks. 

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Yan Jun

Monday, December 13, 2010 2:52 AM