Trying to set SubGrid FetchXML with Subgrid1.control.setParameter("fetchXml", fetchXml) RRS feed

• Question

• We have a requirment to dynamically load data into subgrid  depending on the value selected in dropdown. That fine and I thought we can achive this using javascript.

But now problem is    

Subgrid1.control.setParameter("fetchXml", fetchXml)  is not working  

please give me any working solution. 

Thanks Regards

prashanth

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 1:26 PM

Answers

• This is resolved,

add FetchXMl  to grid

Xrm.Page.getControl('ProductsList')._control.get_innerControl()._element.control.SetParameter("fetchxml",FetchXml);

// Refresh the grid

Xrm.Page.getControl('ProductsList').refresh()

Thanks Regards Prashanth Kamasamudram Even the least work done for others awakens the power within; even thinking the least good of others gradually instills into the heart the strength of a lion.

Friday, June 7, 2013 7:38 AM

All replies

• This is resolved,

add FetchXMl  to grid

Xrm.Page.getControl('ProductsList')._control.get_innerControl()._element.control.SetParameter("fetchxml",FetchXml);

// Refresh the grid

Xrm.Page.getControl('ProductsList').refresh()

Thanks Regards Prashanth Kamasamudram Even the least work done for others awakens the power within; even thinking the least good of others gradually instills into the heart the strength of a lion.

Friday, June 7, 2013 7:38 AM
  • The same command is not working is MSCRM 2013. I am getting the error message "Unable to get property '_control' of undeifned or null reference"

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 8:04 PM