locked
Javascript not loading correctly for certain users - CRM 2013 - Online RRS feed

  • Question

  • Users are experiencing strange problems since upgrade to CRM 2013, basically users other than the admin user are opening an 'Account' form and the javascript is not loading or firing?

    I have added debug statements into the OnLoad method I have setup in the javascript library I use in the OnLoad event of the form and it is never hit, however it is for the admin user??

    Strange thing is when the admin user logs on, and then the screen is refreshed in the other users window the javascript is then fired?

    Has anyone else seen this type of issue in CRM 2013?

    Thanks in advance.

    Jim

    Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:10 PM

All replies

  • it was probably caused by multiple forms in your account entity. try to check are there some settings about it.
    Thursday, February 27, 2014 4:39 AM
  • CRM 2013 proved a new online form(which is set by default) other then the "Information" and "Mobile" form, so if u have to map all fields and javascript again on this new form after migrating from 2011 to 2013. Or what you can do ti save time is :

    1. In Account Customization -> Forms, Deactivae the new "Account" form.

    2. At Record level, open a record and try changing the Form from "Account" to "Information" at the left corner of the form.

    3. Also check other users security role, check if the user has enough rights on Account Entity. 

    Thursday, February 27, 2014 7:47 AM
  • Thanks guys, discovered it was due to permissions, had to add 'Process', 'Process Session' and 'Process Configuration' Read permission to the user role to fix it, no idea why though however discovered this through trial and error!
    • Proposed as answer by Chen Xiong Tuesday, March 4, 2014 5:01 AM
    Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:46 AM
  • I just added Process at the User-Read and it did the trick for me.  
    Thursday, April 7, 2016 4:24 PM