Will this thing do more than one chord per measure of music? (Migrated from community.research.microsoft.com) RRS feed

• Question

• Notes_Norton posted on 01-19-2009 6:07 PM

Will this thing do more than one chord per measure of music?

I'm downloading it now, (it's taking forever on this slow DSL-Lite connection - all that is available here). I d/l'd and watched the videos.

Thanks,

Notes

Thursday, June 2, 2011 8:26 PM

Answers

• Notes_Norton replied on 01-20-2009 9:28 AM

dmorris:
    Yep!  There's a "chords per bar" selection box right under the main chord area on the main window.  You can set it to "1", "2", or "1/2<...>

Thanks, Dan.

It's downloaded, and as soon as I get some time I'll finish the install and check it our. I watched the videos and it looks like a unique tool.

Notes

All replies

• dmorris replied on 01-19-2009 9:22 PM

Yep!  There's a "chords per bar" selection box right under the main chord area on the main window.  You can set it to "1", "2", or "1/2" (where "1/2" means that you'll get a chord change every other measure).

Happy Songsmith'ing!

-Dan

• Notes_Norton replied on 01-20-2009 9:28 AM

dmorris:
    Yep!  There's a "chords per bar" selection box right under the main chord area on the main window.  You can set it to "1", "2", or "1/2<...>

Thanks, Dan.

It's downloaded, and as soon as I get some time I'll finish the install and check it our. I watched the videos and it looks like a unique tool.

Notes